Friday, August 26, 2011

Italy.. Here I Come

So the day has finally arrived and I can not sleep anymore.  I am so anxious to get the flight over, 13 hours is a long time for me to sit still..but I think I will survive.  I can not wait to get over there, although I have been crying a lot lately, I think it is just because I have never had to leave my home and my comfort zone for such a long period of time.  I know it will fly by and in no time I will be wishing I was back in Italy, so I am going to enjoy every second I have over there.  I am very happy to know that I am a "yes" person, I don't like to sit back and watch others do new things, I have to be apart of it.  I love trying new food and experiencing whatever life throws at me.  I think this study abroad trip will have plenty new adventures and opportunities for me and I can't wait to see that they are.  I do know that once we arrive at the airport today I will cry and I will be hugging my family like I won't ever see them again.  Leaving my boyfriend is going to be hard too, but I did get very lucky and know that he supports me and is very excited for me.  It has been calming to me to know that in October my parents and Zach will be coming over to see me.  Wish me luck on the flight =)


No comments:

Post a Comment